Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm Going To Be Immortal!

Gosh! I, like, totally going have the biggest party ever in celevration of my immortality! Eeee!



Lord Kronos agreed to my conditions yesterday! Now I get use my evil manipulative powers whenever I feel like it! I, so, like love it! Being a traitor is the best reward like, ever! Totally great, huh?



*Claps* YOu guys can all bow down to Titaness Willa now.. Don't be basjful!



*Snobby Tone* But don't ask me out. You are totally not good enough to kiss my boots. *Flips hair* Plus, you proabably couldn't even work with my conditions.



The Crooked One also just told me... I'm a not allowed to say Lord Kronos out loud.... Ooops.



Anyway, guess what SIR Atlas is going to award me? A FREE SPA DAY AT the hottest spa in Beverly Hills! *Screams*



*Flips hair* I'm going to be soo...cool. And popular. So popular. Any Aphy chick would love to be in my place right now. *Sighs dramatically* Too bad that'll never happen! *Sneers*

*Looks disdainfully at boots* I think these boots are so out of fashion... *Stick nose in air* Some Aphy kid can have them. They're proabably going to fawn over this leather babies. I'm going to change in teh gold flats. *Holds them up in the air* Up for grabs! *Changes into a pair of gold flats, all while sneering viciously* SIR Atlas totally pays well.



Toodles!



Titaness Willa.

4 comments:

Sada said...

Didn't you know that Agalia and I live in a mansion in Beverly Hills?

Taryn said...

Yeah.. Whatever. I don't care and don't want to know about your life. *Sneers*

Willa.

Cynthia and Satsuki said...

Cyn: ... I love how the Titans' side works for you.

This is so unfair.

Satsuki: I think this is a side of the Titans I'd rather not know.

Is... Atlas gay?

Cyn: OH NUU. ATLAS WAS SATSUKI'S FAVORITE TITAN!

Satsuki: MY WORLD IS CRASHING DOWN AROUND ME.

Taryn said...

No, you puny norse demigod! It's SIR Atlas, not, just Atlas!I'm not gay, I think of myself of a very powerful Titan, yet quite fashionista like. I do wear the most ritzy suits out of all of us Titans. *Looks pleased* I'm your favorite huh? Maybe I'll get you a reward...Just don't call me gay.

SIR Atlas

--

*Whispers* In other words.. SIR Atlas is gay..

Willa.