Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Atlas Is Grumpy!

SIR Atlas blew up in my face. He was upset about my doodles of my mother. I mean I'm a little homesick, so what? He's got to take a chill pill. Agree?

Yeah, I still am his favorite. *Smiles* He might give me that trip to Hawaii. I hope so! I totally need to get a tan and a makeover. It's so unfair Bridgette got the lap top though! *Huffs* SO what! I'm still his ultimate fave! This new Chanel earrings were his pay check. I'm soooo glad I got to work with him instead of with the battle force or something!

Anyway, the spa was like fantaboulous! My hair is sleek and perfect! I'm soo happy. I got a seaweed wrap, a mani - pedi, mud bath, and everything else on the list! That's got to be any girl's dream. My skins probably sparkling! *Flips hair* Aren't you Aphy campers jealous right now? You should be.

Bad news though, The Crooked One is holding off my Titaness Cordi nation. He says I have to pass his test or whatever. I don't care as long as I get to bite into one of those golden apples! Sonora!

Willa.

No comments: